Even at the tail's end of Year 2007, the unfortunate events still take place throughout the world.
From the cowardice assassination of one V.I.P soul in Pakistan, to the death from mud slides of dozens of poor souls in Indonesia, this year pretty much like the previous years before... with a shocking bang!
Believe me, no pun intended.
Beautiful things happened too and I am very thankful for. Of the many good things that have happened, the 7 most are the personal highlights of my life this year:
- My Son, the straight "A" student.
- My Mom gets her clear vision, even better than mine.
- My Dad gets a clean bill of health.
- My Family and our bond.
- My Home and the serenity it contains.
- My iMac and all its glory in one white flat-pack.
- My Job, all chaos and security it offers.
Hope you all are doing fine too. A blessed 2008 everyone!