Friday, September 29, 2006

PAL Official Seal


Like Mompoet - Word From The Burbs, I made myself an official emblem, but for my Passionate About Life P.A.L blog site.

I now place it permanently to the right of my blog.

An interesting and fun way to create your official seal, you may want to try out and create yourself your own site emblem. This site is also good to make seals for certificates for my son's school extra-curricular projects.

Try it if you have not. Click PAL seal or this link.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Weight Loss Supplement Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your messages. I will also try to answer any questions you may have for me.

Thanks again and have a good day.

Regards,
Muhd Imran
PAL Blogger