Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Blogger Be Beta?


Like a moth to a flame, I am always enthusiastically attracted to new technologies.

Unlike burning by the fire, new stuff sometimes require further tweaking until all is stable and superbly improved. I hope.

This Beta Blogger is great and just what I wanted without really needing to know HTML as the patches are catered to blogs.

All is good to me, but unknowingly non-beta bloggers were not able to leave comments on a beta-blog. It came to light only when I received two emails telling me their difficulty to leave a comment in this blog.

Fortunately enough for me, a dear fellow blogger - Andrew from Past Tense was able resolved the problem and share with me how, or at least for now, go around the problem to successfully leave a comment in this beta blog.

Here is how you do it:
  • Type in your comment as per normal.

  • Press the PREVIEW button to view your comment.

  • Press the PUBLISH button to post your comment.
And viola! You are done.
The only thing you need to do is to preview it first before you publish.

Hope you will come again and share with me your thoughts and ideas in the comment section like always. I am always happy to receive your honest thoughts.

Thank you and take care.

2 comments:

  1. I hope others see this and learn how to do this.
    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bro.
    I appreciate your help.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your messages. I will also try to answer any questions you may have for me.

Thanks again and have a good day.

Regards,
Muhd Imran
PAL Blogger