Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy 13th Anniversary!


Yes it is an unlucky number in the western world I was told.

Fortunately we are not westerners and as Muslims we are not suppose to be superstitious either. That makes our wedding anniversary of 13 years that more special.

I count my blessings everyday.

When at times I find it difficult to manage the stress I get from my work, remembering the blessings and the reasons I strive, make me calm and happy again.

I have my significant other whom I depend on to put my feet firmly on the ground. I am her opposite...

I splurge on techo stuff, she is thrifty spending money.
I act on impulse at times, she is calm and collect always .
I eat whatever I want, she controls our cholesterol intake.
I say stupid things I regret later, she exalts quietness.
I am bad at keeping secrets, she takes them to the grave.
I tend to forsake the Almighty, she embraces our faith back in Him.
I am fire. She is water.

I am happy our paths crossed and we are together till this day; our 13 years together as husband and wife.

I wish for more wonderful years together with her and our son, and grandchildren in the future... until we meet again in heaven.

I love you, my Wife.
Happy 13th Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your messages. I will also try to answer any questions you may have for me.

Thanks again and have a good day.

Regards,
Muhd Imran
PAL Blogger