Sunday, July 16, 2006

Shop For Sunday

Bugis Village World War 2 Shop Houses
Would be great if I could shop a Sunday and own it for life.

Today was a beautiful day outside. Hot though, but just beautiful.

The skies were blue, people about shopping, hunting for bargains. Children holding hands walking with the parents, happy faces everywhere. Heaven.

In the morning, I managed to complete a small project to house the 6 baby hamsters, the product of Puffy and Buddy after several months together.

Bugis Village DHL Ballon Over Parco JunctionThe present cage was getting a little too crowded they started to fight for personal space.

Went to Marine Parade Promenade shopping for a larger hamster cage last evening. The only one that fit my choice was a... bird cage.

Yep, a Canary cage to be exact. A 2.5 by 1.5 feet and 1.5 feet high mansion for the hamsters. Perfect!

The bars are narrow enough just like the hamsters, the large space with high ceiling was ideal to make a double decked home for the babies.

With the leftover of the plastic corrugated plastic boards from Wify's shop project, the cage was ready with all the items hamsters would need in the cage in an hour's time. Yes!

My son had the honour of introducing the babies to their new home, while Wify watched with glee. Everyone of us was excited and so happy for the babies.

Their parents now have more private space for themselves. Yikes! More babies?

Chic Couture with Azi at the Helm
We had lunch at home and it was time for Wify and I to go to the shop for some last few changes before we call the shop revamp project as completed.

To aid her to retrieve replenishment from storage when items are sold, I have bought her individual plastic bins to place on 2 rack.

Segregated items in dedicated bins will lessen, if not eliminate the time to search for it. Counting stocks will be less of a hassle as a result too.

A few more touch-ups with the fixing of under-lights between display racks made the shop seemed a little less narrow-looking and bigger.

Bugis Village MacDonald's Nice GestureI had to take some photos of the new revamped display. Looks good for a D.I.Y. Looks good a little start-up shop.

Mission accomplished in 3 hours. Yes!

Ready to go home first, but before that, I went out to buy Wify MacDonald's for dinner.

The day was so beautiful and bright that I had to take more photos of the bustling Bugis Village.
Fantastic crowd! Wish they would go upstairs and find our shop.

The day was even nicer when a little inconvenience turned pleasant.

My order was short of one Rice Fantastic Chicken Burger when I realized it after getting back to the shop.
I had to go back to MacDonald's to inform the staff of the shortage.

Bugis Village MacDonald's Nice GestureWithout any question, the staff apologized with a sincere smile and offered an extra McChicken Burger as a gesture for the inconvenience they would have caused.

"My apology again, Sir. Have a nice day," he said with a smile.

A nice day I had indeed. Beautiful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your messages. I will also try to answer any questions you may have for me.

Thanks again and have a good day.

Regards,
Muhd Imran
PAL Blogger