Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Rainbow Connection

Club Rainbow Singapore
After the tireless stake-out after stake-out for that illusive moment of capturing the postcard-perfect picture of fireworks the whole week, I received a nice and heart-warming postcard from a friend.

It was a postcard from Club Rainbow Singapore.

The organisation that I support with donations to help out chronically ill children and their families cope with their perpetual medical expenses.

For these unfortunate but beautiful children, I wish them well.

In the front, the postcard reads:

"Look What You Have Done!"


Club Rainbow Singapore
At the back it reads:

"Your continued support of Club Rainbow has enabled some40 children warded in KK Women's and Children's Hospital to receive free bedside tuition.
These daily classes, conducted by MOE-qualified teacher, are tailored to help children catch up with the lessons that they have missed in school.
Now doesn't that feel good!"


It sure does! Rainbows in my heart.

I am able to make a difference to someone else's life with my small contribution. It is oh... so satisfying to receive good news that everyone matters.

Did not get that perfect picture, but what a perfect feeling to end the weekend.

Have you done a good deed for the day? You have!

Great! Enjoy that good feeling inside... You are a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your messages. I will also try to answer any questions you may have for me.

Thanks again and have a good day.

Regards,
Muhd Imran
PAL Blogger