Friday, August 04, 2006

How's It Hanging?

Baby Hammy Hangin' Out
How is this for hanging out!

Our baby hamsters are fun to watch. They are just like human children... playing, frolicking and climbing every where.

We can always see the child-like antics, no matter what being we are; humans or animals... in this case the hamsters.

At first I thought one of the baby hamster was stuck in between the side of the cage and the hamster wheel. It appeared lifeless with its 4 legs hanging out of the cage. Its eyes shut and was very still.

A a closer look and it was breathing, but was it still stuck?

I touched its legs, and it woke up and moved a little to make itself more confortable, then fell back to sleep.

Wow! A hammock it seems.

It reminded me of the many funny videos of babies dozing off while being bathed, or during meal times and even while playing.

This one exhibited exactly like any baby does. Dozing off while playing. Very adorable, that I just had to take pictures of it.

Baby Hammy Hangin' Out
My son and I had a good laugh while snapping the pictures, and the laughter continued when Wify got back and was shown the pictures.

Wonderful creatures, these hamsters are. We have yet to name them since they looked all the same.

Over a month old, now they have become distinctive in their looks that we can distinguish the 2 males and 4 females.

Like my son said, we should start to name each of them because each of them has their own funny antics worth to sharing a laughter together.

Now, to snap a picture of the hammies doing the monkey bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your messages. I will also try to answer any questions you may have for me.

Thanks again and have a good day.

Regards,
Muhd Imran
PAL Blogger