Saturday, August 05, 2006

Fireworks Festival 2006


I know I was missing on something spectacular today.

At 9pm tonight, there was a first in a series of fireworks displays from several countries, in conjunction with the National Day celebrations.

Tonight was the fireworks display from Team Italy.

I read in the newspapers about the festival, but Wify needed some help to display some of her new stuff the came, and fortunately enough I was there to help her out as the crowd was incredible. A brisk business today. Yes!

Anyway, there will be 4 more spectacular displays to capture. I just hope I am able to witness it with my son at least. Wify can take-it or leave-it on fireworks, my son and I are just children who get excited with bright lights.

Well, one is a true child and the other still with child-like awe inside.

An opportunity to practice night-photography with a twist of correct anticipation of bursting fireworks before clicking the button, is coming my way. On tripods, definitely.

I am very excited and the child inside me just I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your messages. I will also try to answer any questions you may have for me.

Thanks again and have a good day.

Regards,
Muhd Imran
PAL Blogger