Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy 41st Singapore!

National Day Parade 2006
National Day Parade is the highlight of every birthday party Singapore celebrates.

My first attempt to get free NDP tickets via online bidding was unsuccessful, so like every year, I will be watching it live on TV with my family instead.

At least, my son had the chance to watch the preview as any Primary 5 and 6 students would get the opportunity to. He thoroughly enjoyed it. Not to mentioned the interesting goodies each person was given to use to participate in the celebration there, as well as taking it home.
Here's wishing Singapore

Happy 41st Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your messages. I will also try to answer any questions you may have for me.

Thanks again and have a good day.

Regards,
Muhd Imran
PAL Blogger