Monday, June 26, 2006

Verdict Is Out!

Tampines Town Council Block 136 Street 11
Continued from... Two The Neptune.

Left home this morning to reach Medical Imaging X-ray & Diagnostic Centre by 9:00am.

It was not that difficult to find the place at Block 138 when it was directly in front of the rounded building of Tampines Town Council at Block 136.

We were the first to arrive and within 5 minutes, my son was ushered into the X-ray room and the imaging done, out in another 5 to 8 minutes.

We had to wait for another 5 minutes for the X-ray print to be ready to take to Dr. Lim for his assessment on my son's toe.

Tampines Street 11 Medical Imaging CentreI saw the x-ray film and it did not look good at all.

The slanted toe is caused by the fractured bone diagonally across his second bone. Yikes!

What is next... but that is just me and what I saw.

I have to let Dr. Lim tell us what is next.

I see extended leave absence from school is in the works here... I see that we have to go to the hospital for treatment here...

I called Wify to inform her what I saw, and what I think may be next. She replied with a soft, sleepy voice to keep her posted.

Oh dear, two sick angles in one go. Terrific!

My son and I went straight from Street 11 to Street 33 where Neptune Healthcare Medical & Surgery is, to pass the X-ray to Dr. Lim.

The clinic was packed with sick people. Really packed that when I registered my son, my son will be seen only after lunch at about 2:00pm.

It was only 9:40am in the morning! Wow!

Dr. Lim is not on duty, but Dr. Ong Yew Hong is for the day.

I was asked to call the clinic first before coming, because Dr. Ong will have house-calls first before coming back to the clinic. The X-ray was left at the clinic for the doctor to review it.

It may be later than 2:00pm, so I just have to keep on calling to avoid waiting for him there.

Tampines Street 11 Boulavard Waiting For A Cab
Guess it is going to be a busy day today.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your messages. I will also try to answer any questions you may have for me.

Thanks again and have a good day.

Regards,
Muhd Imran
PAL Blogger