As a follow-up on my lucid dream I had posted, an office friend interpreted the following when I asked for his take on it:
- The rows of lifts represent the many possible avenues for a solution to a problem that I am trying to resolve.
- The lifts are easy solutions, but are not appropriate ones for now, so I have to look for another way.
- This lift or solution that I take is a tough one and may look like a mistake.
- Being stuck with the choice I make, I have to rely on someone's help to resolve it.
- The lady who helps may not be an actual person, she may represent a tool for the solution.
- The detailed description of the lady, including her name and all, may just be a distraction within the dream itself and may not be a true representation for any meaning.
- I finally resolve the problem when I climb out of the lift.
- Yet no closure for now since I have yet to reach my destination ... the ground floor where Wifey awaits.
This friend of mine is sure talented in this "realm of the subconscious." He can sideline as a fortune teller or a Fenshui Master, but I would rather he keeps his day job.
I am fit enough, I may use the stairs down next time.